lemme tell you how excited i am for today ! wait i cant, INSUFFICIENT WORDS :D
if I never see you again I will always carry you inside outside on my fingertips and at brain edges and in centers centers of what I am of what remains. -Charles Bukowski
I am but a wave in the midst of fearsome vast water; I can no more change the pattern of the sea Than man can count the countless stars. Here and now I am small, insignificant, A minute blip in the torrent of a storm My fate is not my own, my life is not to be steered Through the clouds I can visualize calm waters, Tranquil, floating, nothing but sea and sky. I will grow, larger, swelling, and...
can just a glance inspire love? if so i fall in love countless times a day strangers just passing that catch my eye and dont know how they stick in my mind; inspiring dizzying fantasies that will never be, but they ease my restless heart.
elethoniel: Ugh. Why can I not buy Sinnerman by Nina Simone as a downloadable single?! I have to get the complete album if I want that one song. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Pisses me off when singers do that. I just want ONE song. Not the whole fucking album. £5+ is too much for one song, ffs. I KNOW its eternally frustrating. i cant even LISTEN to it on spotify. uuuugh!
Let's get weird. Bring it on!
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Making circles in my Head Invisible ailments and Impossible fancies But It goes round and Round and Round And Silence has never been so menacing
6 Sherlock haiku-ish poems
saltylime: i have crimes to solve sherlock holmes told john watson would you care to join? —— oh god yes, john said limping after sherlock holmes feeling less alone —— put your trousers on said the british government sherlock holmes refused —— at reichenbach falls sherlock holmes fell to his death and john watson cried —— flatmate, colleague, friend my consulting detective i...
Shelob the spider Would eat the little hobbits But not Sam Gamgee
Turn away from me But keep your leg pressed against mine Like a lifeline But really just a saving grace(or is it) Spewing (words) at me Again and again and for what? Turn me against the wall and Pretend you don’t hear that catch in my breath And ignore the wetness at the back of my neck Tears in my ears (for my fears) And then hit the eye of the storm and Silence falls heavier than your blanket...
Springtime’s haze has slowed, Fog rolled back to a winter long past Frozen dew on heavy-laden stalks Crystalline buds and snowy shrubs The skies belie the ground’s coldness Bright blue speckled with fluff Too clear to be cold.
The sky is a clear blue, the kind that pulses with energy. Liquid light pours down from the heavens, drenching the trees and rooftops, Splashing over and under an endless rapid of clouds. It spills out over my city, flooding the streets with red-tinged luminescence; Seeping into forgotten crevices and filling ditches to their brim, The streets surface glazed and glassy, every color shimmering and...
Would it surprise you if I said You remind me of flying; Of clean-rushing air And boundless open skies, Low clouds on pigment-steeped horizons, or the silhouettes of dead trees rushing past with the miles; free, and light as bird’s bones.
Reblog if you don't support Rick Santorum in 2012.
i get to see emily on thursday. now i’m usually a very patient person but not in this instance. aah!
the hush sound
Hush, whisper hush; our sounds cannot escape the confines of these walls, A small sanctuary of blankets and the ever present buzz of a fan Empty clothes abandoned on the floor in favor of warm skin, warm touch and warm breath. Our eyes are never far apart on the pillow, our eyelashes flickering against each other’s cheek, Soft butterfly kisses as we kiss. Outside our cave comes the dim muffled...
Reblog if you're a girl who likes girls, a boy who...
the night mare
the sky is pink at 11:56 pm, the time i was born. the walk from car to door seems eternal, each step a lifetime of man. swiftly descending raindrops swirling in the air around me through my breath’s hot vapor, and i let them fall. one lands on my forehead and rolls down past my eye like a tear; yet no real ones come readily to join it in the slow tumble down my cheek. the clouds...
wall as tapestry
Shadows and raindrops mingling on my wall, Reflections thrown from cars’ headlights and refracted through panes that are Rain-soaked, light-drenched. Rough wall shows in that light, raw bumped plaster Smothered in paint. Wind moves, branches jump and sway. The rain slows to a trickle off the roof, And the drops on the window are magnified times ten in their likeness on the wall. Light hits the...
I hate most winter mornings. Difficulty waking and removing oneself from the warm cocoon of sleep; Snuggling deeper into the blankets is a better option. The floor is always startlingly cold, be it wood or otherwise. Even carpet repulses my bare toes. Waking by pale cloudy light is not pleasant; there is nothing beautiful about the moon’s departure. The sky is a dull scrubbed gray; the kind that...
fill me. fill me from head to toe, fill my thoughts with your consciousness, fill me with thoughts, any thoughts, pour yourself into my skull gush out my ears to the floor; be the air flooding my lungs, the blood racing through my skipping heart. you enter my mind with every stray moment, every wander of the thought i wont fight it, it calms me, looping slowly through me it slows my speeding...
One two- Lights dancing overhead in peripherals, and they; Spinning and stopping, whirling and breathing in complete rhythm. His hand on her waist over fabric, hers at his neck on wispy hairs. Warm breath mingling in their midst -damp skin on skin, Their eyes catch and hold for one-two-three, blink and One-two-three, spin out and catch your breath, one-two-three And break. Carefully maneuvering...
i still have this blog. and i still cant remember to check it ever. so i’ve decided to dump all of my questionable poetry here, and see if that goes anywhere at all. ..enjoy?